A scenario like todays where there is always going to be need for more space makes the” Felxi or Partionable Meeting Rooms” the NEED OF THE HOUR.
In work places users did not have the choice of changing meeting room scenarios on their own, whilst today they have the flexibility to be able to reconfigure to their preference without compromising on the quality of the meeting/training.
Change the setup from meeting style to classroom to training setup …
This means not just the furniture and partitions but what you need is also technology that aids the changing set up. Equipment like the moveable/portable charging stations, Digi tables, holography displays, interactive white boards, mobile A/V equipment, presentation technology, video conference equipment.
ADVANTAGES OF FLEXI / PARTIONABLE MEETING ROOMS
- Open space will allow you to use the place more effectively and accommodate more people at the same time.
- The partitions enable to increase the number of meetings that can take place simultaneously.
- There is more brain storming / Collaboration which builds productivity and innovative ideas.
- When the partitions are removed the gathering can be for more people increasing interactivity among the users and making the ambience more amicable to work and collaborate.
- The most important make optimum use of space, time and facilities.
AV Solutions to be incorporated in Partitionable meeting rooms
- Large Displays and Projectors
While the smaller meetings rooms could have smaller displays and suffice obviously the large meeting rooms would need to equipment to cater to a bigger audience. This would mean requirement would change to Larger displays and projectors.
Depending on the audience the size and the room size.
2. High Quality Motorised Projection Screens.
The projectors would require having a good grade screen to ensure the quality of the projection doesn’t drop. And the motor also has got to be of great quality to run smoothly every time it is operated.
3. Clear and Crisp Audio / Speech Reinforcement systems / PA system
A good presentation will always need the support of of good audio without which the presentation would fail miserably.
What we need along with great display systems are equally good speech reinforcement system. This would include a combination of microphones, signal processors, amplifiers, and loudspeakers.
4. Good Quality wide range Speakers
The voice of the presenter needs to reach everyone in the room with equal clarity and strength. Being able to deliver This the quality of the speakres would play a very important role.
5. Efficient Wireless Microphones
Every presenter would have the need to use a microphone to make his presentation and reach out. If the input is going to be not up to the standard it would affect the output. Plus wireless microphones give the presenter the freedom to move around while making the presentation and also helps in making the session interactive where you could pass around the mike for Q & A.