The Rise of the Huddle Room
The analysis found the need for huddle spaces is accelerating, especially in open workplace environments. The rationale is simple: huddle spaces deliver significant value to users and to the business. They provide the ability to have a quick meeting, give privacy, promote brainstorming, improve productivity.
BYOD connectivity is essential to the huddle space, and not all wireless display solutions are created equal. Some key factors for successful collaboration are:
- Ease-of-use for first-time and repeat collaborators
- No artificial limitations on number of connected users and/or amount of content that can be shared
- IT-friendly configuration options since the wireless display will attach to the existing network
For SMBs looking for an affordable video conferencing solution, the “huddle standard” is a streamlined option with a 1080p display and AMX Sereno video conferencing camera. The “huddle premium” is the next step up, with a UHD displays and an AMX Acendo Vibe conferencing soundbar featuring BYOD-friendly Bluetooth and USB connectivity.
The problem: Open plans. The solution: Huddle rooms.
Open workplace plans decrease productivity and employee well-being, while increasing the number of sick days employees,So what can you do to ensure your people are able to collaborate with minimal distractions? You can hook them up with well-equipped huddle rooms.
What’s a Huddle room?
A huddle room is a small, typically enclosed meeting space, often equipped with conference-calling and video conferencing capabilities, that teams can hop into for brief meetings, brainstorming sessions, recaps, or other quick get-togethers that won’t take long but should happen face-to-face (or at least face-to-digital-face).These rooms typically accommodate up to five people and feature the following equipment:
– Video conferencing solution
– TV, LCD or LED monitor
– A small central table that allows for sitting or standing
– An interactive or regular whiteboard
– Chairs (optional)
Small space. Big benefits.
- BYOD collaboration using Wireless connectivity
- Audio Conferencing to connect to other team members
- Possibility of VC content sharing if people ( including Far side ) need to show their presentation
- Easy and simplified Connectivity with very few Points of Failure
- Room Booking for easy availability and management.
Huddle Room will Remodel your Business
- Mobility Correlates With Productivity
- Mobile Employees Require Less Space
- Less Space Costs Less Money
Meetings are an everyday occurrence, and meeting room technology needs to simply work, every time. To make users happier and reduce work for IT and facility teams, choose huddle space technology that makes your meeting experience simpler.