The very first thing a commuter will look for when they walk through the terminal is the flight information displays. Which departure gate? Check-in desk? Are there any delays? All this information needs to be updated live, keeping passengers informed and on the move, so that flights can depart on time.
SISPL’s Flight Information Display System is designed to deliver airport management with automated control to distribute and display critical information to the traveling public, airport tenants, and airport operational staff. It provides real-time information essential for commuters, such as flight arrival and departure, flight delay announcements, weather reports, etc.
- Information can be uploaded online
- Real-time monitoring of displays
- Compatible with multiple display media
- Embed advertising and videos
- Time scheduler to automatically switch content
- External input via interface, keypad or mobile device
- High level of customisation possible
- Comprehensive interfacing with external system
- Multilingual information display
- Provides airline and airport staff with accurate operational information
- Optimises passenger flow through the airport
- Improves customer service
Our well designed flight information system helps you to reduce the amount of time travellers spend I your terminal, minimizing user/staff interaction, allowing you to have a more efficient airport environment and promoting traveller satisfaction.